Paddle Board Rentals, Lessons, & Excursions
Our primary kayak and paddle board rental concession is located in Dewey Beach on the back side of the Bay Resort Motel, right on the shallow Rehoboth Bay. Hourly kayak and paddle board rentals as well as guided excursions are offered at the Dewey concession. The water is warm and there are plenty of places to explore. Home to a variety of bird and animal species, at this location you might even be fortunate enough to see an Osprey or American Bald Eagle! You can take a self-guided rental or go on one of our award winning guided excursions. All guided excursions include instruction, equipment transported to the paddle site, and life jackets. We’ll also do our best to provide photography too! Everything is included except parking fees of $1.50/hr and gratuity.
We also offer several off-site guided paddle board excursions. The Broadkill River excursion in Milton is offered by appointment only. The Lewes Sunset excursion is guided, and available by appointment on Thursday and Sunday.
- Delivery Service Also Available- for daily or Weekly rentals
- Paddle board rentals start at $25. Lessons and guided excursions start at $35. See rental rates for multiple hour, daily, or weekly pricing.
- Upgrade your experience with our SUP docking station!
- We do not allowing swapping of passengers during an on-site rental.
- No pro-rated refunds as we allocate our gear for the duration of your reservation.
Walkups are always welcome as long as we have adequate equpment. It's always best to reserve gear ahead of time.