We are right on the water at 136 Dagsworthy Street, Dewey Beach. Walk up, hop in, paddle away. Kayak Rentals and Guided Kayak Tours in Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Milton and beyond.
Families with children: It's best to have children on board during the mornings, early afternoons or Monday evenings as our venue is a bar.
We have single and tandem sit on top style kayaks available for hourly, daily, and weekly rentals at the Delaware beaches.
Enjoy our fun free photo booth at our Dewey Beach location.
- Single Kayaks Weight Limit 230 (10') - These kayaks are the best option for those who are fit and have core strength.
- Tandem Weight LImit 400 (12')
- XL Single Kayaks - If you are > 230 lbs, tall, or have a bad back or weak core, please select the Single XL Kayak (12-13') for comfort, leg room, extra back support and adequate float. Single XL Kayaks are the same price as Tandem Kayaks for hourly and daily rental, but quanitites are limited.
Single Kayaks Rental Rates BOOK NOW
1 Hour $29
2 Hours $39
1 Day $59
2 Days $99
3 Days $129
5 Days $159
7 Days $189
Tandem Kayak and Premium Single Rental Rates BOOK NOW
1 Hour $39
2 Hours $49
1 Day $79
2 Days $129
3 Days $159
5 Days $179
7 Days $199
Guided Kayak Tours start at $49 pp. BOOK NOW.Reservations recommended, but walkups are always welcome too (in season). Call the appointment desk at 302.260.9008 to make a reservation and you’ll receive an email confirmation with driving directions. Before Memorial Day and After Labor Day, a limited number of guided excursions are available. Click BOOK NOW to search by date.
Our rental concession is located in Dewey Beach on the shallow Rehoboth Bay behind IVYs/Northbeach. In season, the water is warm and there are plenty of places to explore. Condition dependent, you can paddle across to get a great view from your kayak of Thompson Island, home to a variety of bird and animal species. You might get lucky and even see an Osprey or American Bald Eagle!
- We do not allowing swapping of passengers during an on-site rental.
- No pro-rated refunds as we allocate our gear for the duration of your reservation.
- Life Vests and Paddle Rentals Available for Daily Rent (if we have availability).
Be sure to read the weather policy and FAQs section of our website.
In October, we offer Broadkill River Kayak Trips. Some minimums apply.
Note: All persons riding in a kayak should know how to swim (or at least doggy paddle/tread water).
Also available: Brewery Tours, Winery Tours, Wine and Garden Tours, Farm Tours.