We are right on the water at 125 McKinley Street, Dewey Beach. Walk up, hop in, paddle away. Kayak Rentals and Guided Kayak Tours in Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Milton and beyond.
We have single and tandem sit on top style kayaks available for hourly, daily, and weekly rentals at the Delaware beaches.
Enjoy our fun free photo booth at our Dewey Beach location.
- Single Kayaks Weight Limit 230
- Tandem Weight LImit 400
- If you are > 230 lbs, please rent a tandem. It can be converted to a single.
Morning/Daytime Single Kayaks Rental Rates BOOK NOW
1 Hour $25
2 Hours $35
1 Day $50
2 Days $80
3 Days $125
5 Days $150
7 Days $185
Morning/Daytime Tandem Kayak Rental Rates BOOK NOW
1 Hour $35
2 Hours $45
1 Day $75 (24 Hours)
2 Days $125
3 Days $150
5 Days $175
7 Days $195
Evening hourly rentals by reservation between 5 p.m. and sunset, ADD $5.
Guided Kayak Tours start at $45 pp. BOOK NOW.
- Dewey Beach $45pp
- Dewey Beach Sunset $55pp
- Broadkill River Eco-Tour $55pp (202 Chandler Street, Milton, DE)
Reservations recommended, but walkups are always welcome too (in season). Call the appointment desk at 302.260.9008 to make a reservation and you’ll receive an email confirmation with driving directions.
Our rental concession is located in Dewey Beach on the shallow Rehoboth Bay. The water is warm and there are plenty of places to explore. Condition dependent, you can paddle across to get a great view from your kayak of Thompson Island, home to a variety of bird and animal species. You might get lucky and even see an Osprey or American Bald Eagle!
- Hourly kayak rentals
- Guided kayak excursions of the Rehoboth Bay or the Broadkill River by reservation. 830 am, 10:15 a.m. and evening sessions too.
- All kayaks have back support which makes a tremendous difference in comfort.
- Delivery Service Available- for daily or weekly rentals
- We do not allowing swapping of passengers during an on-site rental.
- No pro-rated refunds as we allocate our gear for the duration of your reservation.
After Labor Day, the concession is open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily through the end of September, weather permitting.
Note: All persons riding in a kayak should know how to swim (or at least doggy paddle/tread water).
Also available: Brewery Tours, Winery Tours, Wine and Garden Tours, Farm Tours.