Kayak Rentals and Guided Kayak Tours in Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, and beyond. We are on the water at 135 Dagsworthy Street, Dewey Beach.
We have single and tandem sit on top style kayaks available for hourly, daily, and weekly rentals at the Delaware beaches.
- Single Kayaks Weight Limit 230
- Tandem Weight LImit 400
- If you are > 230 lbs, please rent a tandem to be converted to a single.
Single Kayaks Rental Rates BOOK NOW
1 Hour $25
2 Hours $35
1 Day $50
2 Days $80
3 Days $125
5 Days $150
7 Days $185
Tandem Kayak Rental Rates BOOK NOW
1 Hour $30
2 Hours $40
1 Day $75
2 Days $125
3 Days $150
5 Days $175
7 Days $195
Guided Kayak Tours start at $45 pp. BOOK NOW.
- Dewey Beach $45pp
- Dewey Beach Sunset $55pp
- Broadkill River Eco-Tour $55pp (202 Chandler Street, Milton, DE)
Reservations recommended, but walkups are always welcome too (in season). Call the appointment desk at 302.260.9008 to make a reservation and you’ll receive an email confirmation with driving directions.
Our rental concession is located in Dewey Beach on the back side of the Bay Resort Motel, right on the shallow Rehoboth Bay. The water is warm and there are plenty of places to explore. Condition dependent, you can paddle across to get a great view from your kayak of Thompson Island, home to a variety of bird and animal species. You might get lucky and even see an Osprey or American Bald Eagle!
- Hourly kayak rentals - Bay Resort Motel Concession Only
- Guided kayak excursions of the Rehoboth Bay or the Broadkill River
- All kayaks have back support which makes a tremendous difference in comfort.
- Delivery Service Available- for daily or weekly rentals
- We do not allowing swapping of passengers during an on-site rental.
- No pro-rated refunds as we allocate our gear for the duration of your reservation.
After Labor Day, the concession is open 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily through the end of September.
Note: All persons riding in a kayak should know how to swim (or at least doggy paddle/tread water).