Traveling to Delaware - Info from Our Delaware State Tourism Office.
We at Delmarva Board Sports are taking steps to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. If you are in the population of risk (elderly or immune compromised), perhaps staying home is safer for you.
For those who do want to get outdoors and go paddling or windsurfing, here's what we are doing to help keep you safe. We follow the Delaware standards for COVID-19 safety (see diagram above) as well as the industry specific recommendations.
Behind the Scenes
- We encourage sick staff to stay home.
- We provide staff with information about COVID-19, its symptoms, and how it spreads.
- We have provided staff with masks when within 6" of guests to use, and hand sanitizer.
- We now offer self serve launching, instead of closely assisted launching to maintain proper social distancing.
- We provide thorough sanitizing of equipment in between guests with a virus killing solution safe for the environment.
- Handwashing station is available to all.
What We Provide to Address the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Curbside Delivery / Pickup options
- Hand sanitizer and/or cleaning products to kill the COVID Virus so that commonly touched areas at check in and vessel/paddle surfaces can be disinfected / wiped down by staff.
- We provide touchless payment options and on-line liability waivers
- We provide touch less sharing of photographs via iPhone technology.
- Lots of UV Rays, Heat and Humidity (Mother nature willing)
- We have PFDs and Paddles for Sale in Case You Prefer to Use Your own.
- There is a $1 COVID Surcharge per vessel.
- A credit on file if you cancel your rental or excursion inside of our 24 hour refund window.