Milton Memorial Park
Learn from a certified paddle board instructor while exploring the Broadkill River launching from Milton, DE. This excursion includes a lesson, a guide, all your gear and safety equipment. Stop into Irish Eyes in Milton afterwards for some grub and beverages or take a brew tour at the Dogfish Brewery.
If you are a VIP customer, use PROMO code VIP to sign up and bring your own board. Please be on time and ready to launch with the group. Items to bring with you.
Excursion is 75 Minutes and is $35 Per Person.
- Watershoes or Booties
- Parking is FREE but limited
- Porta Pottie on Site
Directions to the Milton Boat Ramp at Milton Memorial Park
- Take Rt. 1 North Past Lewes
- Turn LEFT on Cave Neck Road (Cave Neck becomes Atlantic Street)
- Turn RIGHT on Federal Street
- Turn RIGHT on Union Street
- Turn RIGHT on Chandler
GPS Coordinates 38.779199, -75.310080
- Do Not Park in the Trailer Parking Area unless you are pulling a boat trailer. There is extra parking on Chandler Street near the small marina.