We Offer Rentals, Lessons and Guided Excursions Here
101 Dagsworthy Street, Dewey Beach, DE
New! Holt’s Landing State Park, Millville, DE (Near Bethany Beach)
Holts Landing State Park is located on Road 346 in Millville, DE 19967
New! Broad Creek Laurel, DE
This hidden gem is in the south western corner of the county. It’s a 45 minute drive from the beaches, but closer and convenient for those coming from Salisbury, Parsonsburg, Seaford or Bridgeville.
New! Your Private Waterfront Venue
Got a sweet spot in Southern Delaware? Invite us to YOUR Private Waterfront Location and we will bring a fleet of boards and a fun instructor for your group of 6 or more. We can do a 2 hour private lesson and excursion at your location for $50 per person + a single $25 Delivery Fee. Please make sure to give us any gate code info.
New! Trap Pond State Park, Laurel, DE
Paddle through the cypress tress at Trap Pond State Park. This is a great family spot with a nature center, paddle boats and pontoon boat tours. This is a 2 hour excursion for $40 per person.
New! Expanded Delivery Service for Self Serve Rentals
We Now Offer Delivery Service To These Paddling Venues
If you’d like to to just rent a board and do your own thing, we can deliver boards to you at your place or any of these locations below. Some of these venues have parking fees, some do not. Some have bathroom facilities and some do not. Be sure to read the signs and follow any parking policies. Please never park in front of a boat ramp. You should always take a phone with you on a self serve rental. We sell Dry-PAKs if you need one.
If you call the shop, we’re happy to suggest the best nearby launch site for each day’s weather (wind) conditions. Some minimums may apply and some venues may have a delivery fee.
Bethany / Fenwick Area Rentals
- Bethany Canal Behind Sea Colony – Guy Street (dirt road), Bethany Beach, DE (very limited parking)
- Sassafrass Landing – Assawoman Wildlife Refuge - 37604 Mulberry Landing Road, Frankford
- Delaware State Seashore – Fenwick Island – 280 Coastal Highway, Fenwick Island, DE
- Fenwick Island Kayak Dock on Cannon Street - Cannon Street, Fenwick Island, DE
Milton / Lewes Area Rentals
- Milton Memorial Park - 210 Chandler Street, Milton, DE
- Lewes Public Beaches - 2 Georgia Avenue, Lewes, DE
- Oyster Rocks Road – Milton - 243 Oyster Rocks Road, Milton, DE
Rehoboth / Dewey Area Rentals
- Arnell Creek, Rehoboth Beach - 21399 East Lane, Lewes, DE
- Deauville Beach (located off of Henlopen Avenue), Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Delaware State Seashore – Dewey - Towers Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Millsboro / Laurel*/ Seaford*
- Millsboro Fresh Water Ponds or Tidal Ramps
- Broad Creek Kayak Ramp* – 31098 N Poplar St, Laurel, DE
- Trap Pond State Park* - 33587 Baldcypress, Laurel, DE
- Records Pond* – 120 Lakeside Drive, Laurel, DE
*Limited Availability – Only Certain Days
Rehoboth Beach Shop
You can even pick boards up yourself from our Rehoboth Shop, our Dewey Beach Concession or from Holt’s Landing (reservations only)
Delmarva Board Sports
Shoppes at Camelot
19470 Coastal Hwy #5
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Summer Hours: Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. & Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Spring Hours: Sunday 12-5, Monday – Thursday 11-6, Fridays & Saturdays 10-6.
Call 302.260.9008 to Make a Reservation or Browse Locations and Book HERE.
Here are some other great places to explore on your own.
- Delmarva Launches
- Delaware State Park Paddling Locations
- Paddle the Nanticoke
- Delaware State Park Launches
- Maryland State Park Launches
- Maryland Public Boat Ramps
- DNREC Boat Ramp Directory
If you paddle on your own, be sure to follow these Top 10 Safety Tips