We Offer Rentals, Lessons and Guided Excursions Here
135 Dagsworthy Street, Dewey Beach, DE (Enter Through the Hotel’s Back Gate – Look for Our Flags)
In Season 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Daily
Parking Info for Dewey (Parking Meter is 1/2 Block East of Our Gate Entrance)
After Labor Day We’ll Be Open on Weekends, M-F 9-2 and by Appointment (Weather Permitting)
New! Holt’s Landing State Park, Millville, DE (Near Bethany Beach)
Holts Landing State Park is located on Road 346 in Millville, DE 19967
Open by Appointment
New! Broad Creek Laurel, DE
31098 N Poplar Street, Laurel, DE 19956
Open Only by Appointment in Season
New! Your Private Waterfront Venue
Got a sweet spot in Southern Delaware? Invite us to YOUR Private Waterfront Location and we will bring a fleet of boards and a fun instructor for your group of 6 or more. We can do a 2 hour private lesson and excursion at your location for $50 per person + a single $25 Delivery Fee. Please make sure to give us any gate code info.
New! Trap Pond State Park, Laurel, DE
Open by Appointment
Paddle through the cypress tress at Trap Pond State Park. This is a great family spot with a nature center, paddle boats and pontoon boat tours. This is a 2 hour excursion for $60 per person.
New! Expanded Delivery Service for Self Serve Rentals
We Now Offer Delivery Service To These Paddling Venues
If you’d like to to just rent a board and do your own thing, we can deliver boards to you at your place or any of these locations below. Some of these venues have parking fees, some do not. Some have bathroom facilities and some do not. Be sure to read the signs and follow any parking policies. Please never park in front of a boat ramp. You should always take a phone with you on a self serve rental. We sell Dry-PAKs if you need one. If you call the shop, we’re happy to suggest the best nearby launch site for each day’s weather (wind) conditions. Some minimums may apply and some venues may have a delivery fee.
We can deliver to most of these launch locations and just outside of some.
Bethany / Fenwick Area Rentals
- Bethany Canal Behind Sea Colony - We gladly deliver boards here for your use, but, sadly, we can no longer offer guided excursions here. Google Guy Street, Bethany Beach. Dirt turnout just past Black Gum drive.
- Sassafrass Landing – Assawoman Wildlife Refuge - 37604 Mulberry Landing Road, Frankford
- Delaware State Seashore – Fenwick Island – 280 Coastal Highway, Fenwick Island, DE
- Canon Street Kayak Launch – Canon Street, Fenwick Island, DE – If you are staying in Fenwick Island, we can deliver gear to your home for your use at the kayak launch.
Milton / Lewes Area Rentals
- Milton Memorial Park - 210 Chandler Street, Milton, DE
- Lewes Public Beaches - 2 Georgia Avenue, Lewes, DE
- Oyster Rocks Road – Milton - 243 Oyster Rocks Road, Milton, DE
Rehoboth / Dewey Area Rentals
- Arnell Creek, Rehoboth Beach - 21399 East Lane, Lewes, DE
- Deauville Beach (located off of Henlopen Avenue), Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Delaware State Seashore – Dewey - Towers Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Millsboro / Laurel*/ Seaford*
- Millsboro Fresh Water Ponds or Tidal Ramps
- Broad Creek Kayak Ramp* – 31098 N Poplar St, Laurel, DE
- Trap Pond State Park* - 33587 Baldcypress, Laurel, DE
- Records Pond* – 120 Lakeside Drive, Laurel, DE
*Limited Availability and Some Minimums Apply - Only Certain Days
Rehoboth Beach Shop
You can even pick boards up yourself from our Rehoboth Shop, our Dewey Beach Concession or from Holt’s Landing (reservations only)
Delmarva Board Sports Shoppes at Camelot 19470 Coastal Hwy #5 Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Summer Hours Memorial Day – Labor Day: Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. & Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Spring Hours April 1 – Memorial Day: Sunday 12-5, Monday – Thursday 11-6, Fridays & Saturdays 10-6.
Late Summer / Early Fall Hours (Labor Day – Mid October) 10-5 Sunday – Thursday, 10-6 Fridays and 9-6 on Saturdays
Fall Hours – Mid – October – November 10-5 Thursday – Monday Closed Tuesday/Wednesday
Holiday Hours Black Friday – Christmas Eve 10-6 Sun-Sat
Winter Hours Through April 1st - 10-5 Sunday – Thursday, 10-6 Fridays and 9-6 on Saturdays
Call 302.260.9008 to Make a Reservation or Browse Locations and Book HERE.
Here are some other great places to explore on your own.
- Delmarva Launches
- Delaware State Park Paddling Locations
- Paddle the Nanticoke
- Delaware State Park Launches
- Maryland State Park Launches
- Maryland Public Boat Ramps
- DNREC Boat Ramp Directory
If you paddle on your own, be sure to follow these Top 10 Safety Tips