Driving Directions to Paddling Venues
Directions to Bay Resort Hotel
- Download Park MOBILE and create an account BEFORE YOU GO.
- Take Route 1 South for about 3-4 miles from our Rehoboth Shop
- Once in Dewey Beach, turn Right on Dagsworthy Street. Go all the way to the end. Metered parking is available.
- Enter through the gate on the right across from IVY’s.
- No Public Restroom available.
- Lock your valuables. We’ll gladly hold your keys.
Directions to Holt’s Landing State Park, Millville, DE
Holts Landing State Park is located on Road 346 in Millville, DE 19967
Take Rt. 26 West from Coastal Hwy past Ocean View and Follow the Brown Signs to Holt’s Landing State Park.
If there is no ranger present at the guard shack, be sure to pay the state park fee in the green envelopes provided.
Directions to Arnell Creek
Boat Hole Next To 21399 East Ln, Lewes, DE 19958GPS Coordinates 38.690795, -75.136581
- At the intersection of Coastal Hwy and Rt. 24 McDonalds, take Rt. 24 for 1-2 Miles
- Left on Mulberry Knoll (Orange Traffic Cones)
- Go to end and bear left.
- Go Slow Through the Community – Kids Riding Bikes
- Bear LEFT and follow the gravel road to the end.
- Please Park Along the Left Side on the Road Across from the Nearby House so that Boaters Have a Place to Park their Boat Trailers
Directions to the Sunset Dolphin Excursion – Cape Henlopen, Lewes, DE
- 1 Georgia Ave
- Lewes, DE 19958
- 38.781435, -75.127685
- Meet in the Lewes, DE City Parking Lot #2, directly across the street from the East of Maui Surf Shop.
Directions to the Bethany Canal From Rt. 1
From Route 1 in Bethany, Take 26 West
- Take an immediate LEFT on Kent Ave
- Pass the Sea Colony tennis courts (road curves to the right)
- Go just a little past Black Gum Drive on the LEFT
- Just past Black Gum Drive, TURN LEFT onto a small dirt road turn out.
- There is very limited free parking. Please do not block the boat ramp on the left and park mindfully so that others can get in/out with boats in tow.
- If there are too many cars or it’s a holiday weekend, please park out on Kent Ave.
- If you go over the canal and come to Double Bridges Road, you’ve gone too far.
GPS Coordinates 38.522343, -75.068508
Directions to the Milton Boat Ramp at Milton Memorial Park
- Rt. 1 North Past Lewes
- Turn LEFT on Cave Neck Road (Cave Neck becomes Atlantic Street)
- Go About 5 Miles and Bear RIGHT on Front Street (Look for Brown Boat Ramp Sign)
- Pass Fire Department
- Front Street Becomes Union Street
- Turn RIGHT on Chandler Street (Just Past the Library)
- GPS Coordinates 38.779199, -75.310080
- Do Not Park in the Trailer Parking Area unless you are pulling a boat trailer. There is extra parking on Chandler Street near the small marina.
- Meet Your Guide Next to the Boat Ramp
Directions to the Fenwick Island State Park – Assawoman Recreation Area
The Assawoman Recreation area is .7 miles south of the stop light at York Plaza in South Bethany.
- Be sure to pay the honesty box the DE State Park parking fee.
Directions from Bethany - Directions for Assawoman Wildlife Area (from Bethany) – Sassafrass Landing
37604 Mulberry Landing Road, Frankford
(entrance at 38°29’53.96″N 75° 5’48.85″W) From Route 1 in Bethany Beach, go west on Route 26 0.1 mile. Turn left (S) onto Kent Ave and follow it 1.4 miles. Just after the Assawoman Canal bridge, turn left (SW) onto Double Bridges Road. After 3.3 miles, turn left (SE) onto Camp Barnes Road. Follow Camp Barnes Road, bearing left at 0.6 mile, and continuing another 1.1 miles to the wildlife area entrance (Mulberry Landing Road), which is on the right (E). Follow signs to Mulberry Landing (38°29’8.73″N75° 4’38.54″W), Strawberry Landing (38°30’2.24″N 75° 4’45.47″W), and Sassafras Landing (38°29’59.17″N 75° 5’5.82″W).
Directions to the Lewes Boat Ramp
- Take Coastal Hwy NORTH
- Turn RIGHT at Community Bank (Just North of the Movie Theatres)
- Turn RIGHT Again on Kings Hwy
- Bear Left at the Lighthouse and Follow Kings Hwy to Savannah
- Turn Right on Savannah
- Turn LEFT on Pilottown Road – Go About 3 Miles
Broad Creek, Laurel, DE
- 31098 N Poplar Street
- Laurel, DE 19956
Windsurfing Lessons are Taught at the Rehoboth Bay Sailing Association
38767 Rehoboth Bay Sailing Assoc. La.
Dewey Beach, DE 19971